The Middlesex Bears Elite Lacrosse Club is an organization that has over 30 years of experience with developing, coaching, and inspiring youth, young-adult and HS/Prep School student-athletes in their quest to become a better and more complete athlete. The Bears is a full scale elite developmental program that focuses on the following:
- Development for boys and girls lacrosse athletes through competitive teams, tournaments and skill sessions.
- High School and Post Graduate teams that focus on preparation to compete at the Prep/HS level and ultimately the NCAA.
- Our Summer season runs from May-July, but we also offer Fall Ball and Winter Skill programs.
- “Success is a result when preparation meets opportunity”
- We teach our student-athletes all aspects of the game, both on and off the field. We coach the game to prepare young men and women to have the confidence, experience, and knowledge to be able to apply athletic lessons to the classroom and to life.
- We compete at the top recruiting tournaments which provide a high level of play and exposure to NCAA coaches and campuses.
- Our goal is simple: prepare young adults to be able to compete in Prep/HS at the Varsity level and then move on to the NCAA and play competitive college lacrosse.
- We support local and town lacrosse programs. All of our players are involved with their town programs as well as with the Bears. Conflicts are minimal.
- Our coaches teach an up-tempo, fast-paced style of lacrosse. This allows for creativity within a teachable system at the offensive end of the field and an athletic, high-pressure defense at the other end.
- With instruction and feedback from experienced coaches, our players are given many opportunities to experiment and grow as lacrosse players.
- The Middlesex Bears lacrosse program is committed to each player’s individual development of skill, and knowledge of the game.