Middlesex Bears Program Information
Please fill out this recruiting form if you are interested in learning more about our program, being evaluated for our Elite teams or want to be on future communication regarding our Fall Lacrosse, Winter Lacrosse or our Elite Programs in the late Spring & Summer.
Fall Ball – for more information click here
- Five weeks of competitive instructional lacrosse for Boys and Girls held at our mini-camp facility in Haverhill.
Invite Only Youth and High School Fall Tournament Teams - for more information click here
- Two Fall competitive Tournaments for Bears High School Elite Teams and Bears Boys and Girls youth teams.
Winter Pre-Season Ball - for more information click here
- Six Weeks of Indoor training and pre-season skills at our indoor facility in Tewksbury.
FREE Spring Skills Sessions for student-athletes outside of the Bears program - for more information click here
- Held in the evenings on our state-of-the-art lighted turf stadium field & Coached by Varsity Prep, Catholic and Public High School Coaches.
Late Spring / Summer Youth Boys & Girls Premier Travel Teams - for more information click here
- 6 Tournaments located in Long Island, NY / Vermont / Rhode Island / Massachusetts / New Hampshire / Maine
Summer High School Recruiting Tournaments - for more information click here
- 4 Premier College Recruiting Tournaments
- 3 College Prep Sessions
- 2 Practices per week held in the evenings on our state-of-the-art lighted turf stadium field
- Staff Includes Prep, Catholic and Public School Varsity High School Coaches
Our home field is the beautiful Stadium Turf Field: Lawrence Veterans Memorial Stadium 240 Osgood St. Lawrence, MA 01843
Our Boys and Girls have a rich tradition of excellence:
- NEYLAT (UMass) Class A, B, and C Boys Champions (2011, 2012)
- NEYLAT (UMass) Class A, B ,and C Boys Finalists (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Albany Power Shootout Boys Champions (2013)(Multiple Team Champions)
- SFL Boys Champions (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)(Multiple Team Champions)
- NEJLL Boys Champions (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Adirondack Classic Boys Champions (2011, 2012)
- Granite State Festival Boys Champions (2010, 2011, 2012)
- Seacoast Festival Boys Champions (2011)
- Eaglebrook Jamboree Boys Champions (2011, 2012)
- Cardigan Jamboree Boys Champions (2011, 2012, 2014)
- Harvard Crimson Classic Boys Champions (2012)
- Keene Lacrosse Festival Boys Champions (2012, 2013)
- Keene Lacrosse Festival Boys Finalist (2012,2-13,2014)
- Maine Lacrosse Festival Boys Champions (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)(Multiple Team Champions)
- Stowe Lacrosse Festival Boys Finalists (2012, 2013, 2014)(Multiple Teams)
- Stowe Lacrosse Festival Boys Champions (2012)
- Stoneybrook Long Island Lax Clash Boys Finalist (2014)
- RI Beachdog Classic Boys Champions (2014)
- RI Beachdog Classic Boys Finalist (2014)
- 15U Boys Qualifies for the National Tournament in Florida (2014)
- 2012 15U Girls MGLL Regular Season Champions (Undefeated)
- 2012 13U Girls MGLL Regular Season Champions (Undefeated)
- 2012 13U Girls MGLL Playoff Champions
- 2012 15U Girls MGLL Playoff Champions
- 2013 13U Girls MGLL Regular Season Co-Champions
- 2013 13U Girls MGLL Championship Finalists
- 2013 15U Girls Undefeated Prep School Season
- 2014 13U Girls NGLL Regular Season Champions (Undefeated)
- 2014 13U Girls NGLL Playoff Champions
- NEYLAT (UMass) 13U Girls Class A Champions (2013)
- NEYLAT (UMass) 17U Girls Finalists (2013)
- Harvard Fall Tournament 15U Champions (2013)
- Mavericks Fall Frenzy 13U Girls Champions (2013)
- UMass Summer Sizzle 13U Girls Champions (2014)
- CT Cup 13U Girls Champions (2014)
In short, success is a result when preparation meets opportunity. – We teach our student-athletes in all aspects of the game, both on and off the field. We coach the game to prepare young men and women to have the confidence, experience, and knowledge to be able to apply athletic lessons to the classroom and to life. – We do not hide the fact that we play to compete against the best competition in the Northeast. Our program competes against the top area preparatory schools, which provide a high level of play and exposure to coaches and campuses. – Our goal is simple. Prepare young adults to be able to compete in Prep/HS at the Varsity level and then move on to the NCAA and play competitive college lacrosse. – We support local and town lacrosse programs. All of our players are involved with their town programs as well as with the Bears. Conflicts are minimal.
PLAYER DEVELOPMENT Our coaches teach an up-tempo, fast-paced style of lacrosse. This allows for creativity within a teachable system at the offensive end of the field and an athletic, high-pressure defense at the other end. With instruction and feedback from experienced coaches, our players are given many opportunities to experiment and grow as lacrosse players. The Middlesex Bears lacrosse program is committed to each players individual development of skill, and knowledge of the game. If you want the best and most experienced coaching with the best and most competitive schedule, then the Middlesex Bears Elite program is the best fit for you.
- 60+ current Bears’ players attend elite Prep or Catholic Schools and play lacrosse/hockey
- Have coached and guided 35+ former student-athletes through the DI scholarship process
- Have coached and led 35+ former student-athletes attending great academic DIII schools including multiple schools in the NESCAC League
45+ Individual Championship Teams since 2007
For more information please call or email.
Middlesex Bears’ Office – 978-807-6564 (Ask for Alex Moody)
Middlesex Bears’ Email – firstname.lastname@example.org