2014 Player Evaluations for Elite Boys and Girls
The Middlesex Bears are a strong program with over 300 student-athletes from all over the world. Our tradition of excellence has been felt by many that have moved on to play at an elite level in the NCAA.
Please fill out this recruiting form if you are interested in learning more about our program, being evaluated for our Elite (hockey or lacrosse) teams or want to be on future communication regarding our hockey program, Fall Lacrosse, Winter Lacrosse or our Elite Programs in the Spring & Summer.
Hockey Night In Boston All-Stars
ELITE LACROSSE – The Middlesex Bears Elite Lacrosse Club is an organization that has over 30 years of experience with developing, coaching, and inspiring youth, young-adult and HS/Prep School student-athletes in their quest to become a better and more complete athlete. This is a full scale elite developmental operation that focuses on the following:
- Youth boys and girls lacrosse development through Elite teams, festivals, skill sessions, tournaments and league play.
- Young adult Elite competitive travel teams (9U Boys, 11U Boys, 13U Boys, 15U Boys, 17U Boys, 19U Boys, Junior (Post Graduate), 13U Girls, 15U Girls, 17U Girls) that prepare those that have come through the system to eventually compete at the Prep/HS level and ultimately the NCAA.
- Our contract season runs from April-July, but we offer Lacrosse in the following months: March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, January and February
- We have our beautiful Stadium Turf Field for all practices and Home game events:
Lawrence Veterans Memorial Stadium
240 Osgood St.
Lawrence, MA 01843
The Stadium Turf Field is where we have all our practices and many games. It is conveniently located right off of 114 and 495 on the border of North Andover. The GPS address is 240 Osgood Street, Lawrence, MA 01843.
Our Boys and Girls have a rich tradition of excellence:
- NEYLAT (UMass) Class A, B, and C Champions (2011, 2012)
- NEYLAT (UMass) Class A, B ,and C Finalists (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Albany Power Shootout Champions (2013)(Multiple Team Champions)
- SFL Champions (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)(Multiple Team Champions)
- NEJLL Champions (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Adirondack Classic Champions (2011)
- Granite State Festival Champions (2010, 2011, 2012)
- Seacoast Festival Champions (2011)
- Eaglebrook Jamboree Champions (2011, 2012)
- Cardigan Jamboree Champions (2011, 2012)
- Harvard Crimson Classic Champions (2012)
- Keene Lacrosse Festival Champions (2012, 2013)
- Maine Lacrosse Festival Champions (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)(Multiple Team Champions)
- Stowe Lacrosse Festival Finalists (2012, 2013)(Multiple Teams)
- Stowe Lacrosse Festival Champions (2012)
- 2012 15U Girls MGLL Regular Season Champions (Undefeated)
- 2012 13U Girls MGLL Regular Season Champions (Undefeated)
- 2012 13U Girls MGLL Playoff Champions
- 2012 15U Girls MGLL Playoff Champions
- 2013 13U Girls MGLL Regular Season Co-Champions
- 2013 13U Girls MGLL Championship Finalists
- 2013 15U Girls Undefeated Prep School Season
- NEYLAT (UMass) 13U Girls Class A Champions (2013)
- NEYLAT (UMass) 17U Girls Finalists (2013)
- Harvard Fall Tournament 15U Champions (2013)
- Mavericks Fall Frenzy 13U Girls Champions (2013)
- In short, success is a result when preparation meets opportunity.
- We teach our student-athletes in all aspects of the game, both on and off the field. We coach the game to prepare young men and women to have the confidence, experience, and knowledge to be able to apply athletic lessons to the classroom and to life.
- We do not hide the fact that we play to compete against the best competition in the Northeast. Our program competes against the top area preparatory schools, which provide a high level of play and exposure to coaches and campuses.
- Our goal is simple. Prepare young adults to be able to compete in Prep/HS at the Varsity level and then move on to the NCAA and play competitive college lacrosse.
- We support local and town lacrosse programs. All of our players are involved with their town programs as well as with the Bears. Conflicts are minimal.
Our coaches teach an up-tempo, fast-paced style of lacrosse. This allows for creativity within a teachable system at the offensive end of the field and an athletic, high-pressure defense at the other end. With instruction and feedback from experienced coaches, our players are given many opportunities to experiment and grow as lacrosse players. The Middlesex Bears lacrosse program is committed to each players individual development of skill, and knowledge of the game. If you want the best and most experienced coaching with the best and most competitive schedule, then the Middlesex Bears Elite program is the best fit for you.
The Middlesex Bears:
- 60+ current Bears’ players attend elite Prep or Catholic Schools and play lacrosse/hockey
- Have coached and guided 40+ former student-athletes through the DI scholarship process
- Have coached and led 80+ former student-athletes attending great academic DIII schools including multiple schools in the NESCAC League
45+ Championship Teams since 2007
For more information please call or email.
Middlesex Bears’ Office – 978-208-7054 (Ask for Alex Moody)
Middlesex Bears’ Email – email@example.com